Monday, April 14, 2008

Max and Anna's House

We have been trying to keep Anna and Max in our yard and decided to try and make our yard a little more enticing. We purchased them a playhouse and they really seem to enjoy playing in it. The only problem though, is that we have had rain or snow every day since we put it together! We managed to get about 15 min of play time on Saturday! I am not sure, but I might be more excited about the house. Speaking of new houses, we are lowering the price of ours yet again. We will keep trying to sell it but I am starting to think it will never happen!!


6 comments:

The Hutsons said...

I love the house!! It is so cute and I'm sure the kids will love playing with it when the weather turns!

The Hutsons said...

I love the house!! It is so cute and I'm sure the kids will love playing with it when the weather turns!

Christy said...

Love it! Kalia & Sofiya love their castle and we have another house that marcelo had that we're going to put outside this weekend. Here's hoping for nice warm weather returning soon!

Jessica Kate said...

What a great house.
I loved all of our recent pictures. Glad to see that my little girl is not the only one still in love with her binkie.

Tonya Staab said...

that is an awesome playhouse. Love the matching slide too :)

The Romero-Schroeder said...

OMG that play house is Great!