Friday, April 11, 2008

Finally, Pictures at Last.....

As promised, the pictures that go along with the last few posts.





































Anna knew I wouldn't approve of Godiva chocolate for breakfast, so she took it off of the dinning room table (yes, again) and ate it under the table! She was nice enough to share with Max, so I couldn't get mad.

The First Day of Spring--We had another snow after this one!Happy Easter!


Here are some pictures from our trip to VA. I love this picture of the four of them in the tub. Notice that the grass is green and these pictures are from a month ago!

7 comments:

debi9kids said...

Dawn, These are all wonderful pictures! All of the babies just look so cute!
I love how Anna's hair looks! It makes her look so grown up.
ps I need to ask...how do you get Max to keep his glasses on?

Sheri said...

At last. A great group of pics. I esp like the ones of the kids in the ambulance, the group of us moms and babies and the one of me feeding the flock. HaHa

Jenn H said...

I was going to ask the same question Debi did, how in the world did you get Max to keep his glasses on? All of the pictures were gorgeous (like the could of been anything but!!!)

Dawn Friedman said...

Thank you. It took us a while to get Max to keep his glasses on. It took about three weeks from when we received them to when he would actually keep them on. One day, I was determined and I sat with him and his favorite book and every time he took them off, I put them on. That day he wore them a few hours and then the next day we went to out for the day and left them on most of the day! Since then it hasn't been an issue for us. He broke his metal glasses and it did take a little time for him to keep the blue pair on.

Christy said...

Love the pictures! I can't wait for our next meetup!

Tonya Staab said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous photos. Thank you for sharing so many with us. I love seeing all the kiddos. I'm so glad Christy was able to go and spend time with you and Sheri.

Max looks so handsome in his blue glasses :)

The Romero-Schroeder said...

Love all the pictures!!! the kids look so big!