Wednesday, April 2, 2008

First Trip to the Dentist

Anna and Max had their first Dentist appointment today and they did such a great job! Jon and I were both shocked by how little they fussed and we truly expected Anna to scream. The entire experience was great and I am so impressed with out well the entire staff handled the children. They each had an exam and a cleaning. Anna's teeth looked good and she has a few molars breaking through in the back. Max might be missing a front bottom tooth but they won't know for sure until their next check up in six months. They say it is genetic but I can't recall anyone in the family missing a tooth.

We came away with some new toothbrushes and toothpaste. The most shocking piece of information to learn was how bad yogurt and dried fruit are for the teeth. Minimally, the kids need to drink water after eating yogurt!

Anyway, nothing much else to report today. It was beautiful out so we enjoyed some time in the yard. I was so happy when we bought this house that our sub didn't allow fences but now that we have children I am finding it very difficult to keep Anna and Max in our yard! Our neighbors all have very nice playscapes that seem to be calling out to Anna and Max! I need to find a way to make our yard more inviting.

Have a great night. Yes, pictures will come. I just need to find the time........

2 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

Woohoo, I'm so so glad that their appointment went well, ours went horribly.

The Romero-Schroeder said...

Such big kids, interesting about the yogourt