Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Oral Hygiene, Rubber Duckies and Pigtails

Today wasn't too exciting. Just an usual day in the Friedman household. Other than going to the car dealer to look at minivans, we spent the day in the house. Anna and Max didn't take any naps at the same time so I was actually able to spend some nice one on one time with each of them. Anna really tested my limits today and was sent to her time-out spot three times. My sweet little Anna just can not resist climbing on the kitchen table. She knows that she isn't allowed up there but she does it anyway. Sometimes, she even waits for me to look directly at her so that I can see the entire thing.

Anna and Max love to brush their teeth. Honestly, they just love to suck the toothpaste off of the toothbrush but they do it often enough that they must be cleaning some of their teeth.
It isn't a pretty when the time comes to take the toothpaste away and they are not ready....

Today is the first day that Little Anna has had Pigtails in her hair. I can't say that the part was straight but I thought she looked cute and she left them in all afternoon!!
Max really loves rubber duckies. He is mostly fond of the yellow ones and will walk around yelling duck. He loves to hug and kiss a large rubber duckie that Sheri (Thank you Sheri) gave him. It is a big hit.

7 comments:

Christy said...

Look how big they are! And Max loving his duck is so precious! And Anna's pigtails are adorable!

debi9kids said...

OMG! So cute! Love the toothbrush pics! (mine HATE it!LOL)
Love Miss Anna's piggie tails. So cute!
And, Max with the duckie! He's so sweet.
ps I am so glad you made this blog! I Love keeping up with you now! I have so missed you Dawn!

Tonya Staab said...

Anna looks so cute with pigtails, I can't believe how long her hair looks in them. I can barely ever get the part straight in Marisol's hair b/c she wiggles so darn much so I just try and get the damn hair up as quickly as possible. Mine love to brush their teeth too but I always have to take over to make sure they got all the teeth and didn't just chew on the brush with the front ones LOL. I keep the stage 1 and 2 brushes in with their bath toys so they can chew on them throughout their bath too, they love it.

I'm so so happy that you have a blog and now even when you don't post on the group I can still keep up with you and see pics of your gorgeous family whenever I want :)

Jenn H said...

Love the pigtails! The girls also love to brush there teeth and don't take to it being over very kindly, lol. What an awesome rubber duckie Max has!

Brandi said...

They look like such big kids!

Shannon said...

Anna looks so cute with her pigtails! Loved the video of Max with his duckie too, his little laugh is contagious :) My oldest son Luke loved ducks when he was a baby/toddler also: his first word was "quack" :)

Andrea said...

How hard was it to send those little pigtails to time out?