Sunday, February 17, 2008

Finding the Time......

Well, as you can see finding the time to get posts in has not been a priority for me. As more and more of my friends are using blogs to keep in touch, I decided to take the time to post. Going forward, I will try to keep everyone interested, up to date with the goings on in the Friedman household.

Anna and Max enjoyed their first Gymboree class yesterday. It was a nice way to spend a Saturday morning with Mommy and Daddy. These will occur every Saturday morning until they no longer enjoy the classes. It was wonderful to see them in a more structured environment and to see them actually go along with what the other children were doing. They are just so much fun these days and I am amazed by what they are capable of doing.

1 comment:

debi9kids said...

We love those classes too! So much fun!