Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Helper and Budding Artist

Since Max spent most of yesterday in bed, Anna and I needed to find a way to spend our time. They really don't know what to do without the other one around. It is very cute and when we have one on one time, they usually just follow me around. At any rate, I needed to change the furniture arrangement in the living room so that the kids could no longer get up near the mirror (It weighs over a 100lbs) and Anna thought it was a great idea to help. Since I was moving the furniture it made sense to do a little dusting and she helped with that as well. What a good little girl. I feel bad that Max missed out because he also loves to help me clean.
Anna Moving Furniture:


Anna Dusting:Anna's Artwork: Maybe I am a proud Mother, but this looks like a person sitting down thinking..

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Anna's artwork: I see it (the person sitting down thinking)! Oh she is so advanced, already doing abstract art :)

Jenn H said...

I see the artwork as well, such a creative little girl. Loved the video of her helping mommy move furniture.

Andrea said...

Anna must have loved spending the day helping Mommy! So cute. I also see the "thinker" in Anna's picture!

debi9kids said...

Wow! I see the person too! Clever girl! So talented!
She is such a cute little helper too.
ps Poor little Max. Hope he feels better.

The Hutsons said...

The artwork is impressive, but the dusting is much better! Keep teaching them helpful skills and maybe they won't trash your house when they are teenagers!! I can't take how cute she is.

Tonya Staab said...

You are right, it's a masterpiece, you have a very talented little girl there ... she cleans, she's artistic, what next - cooking dinner perhaps? :)

The Romero-Schroeder said...

She is such a big help!