Friday, September 5, 2008

Phase In Week

Anna and Max just completed their phase in week at their new school. They will be attending Mon, Tue, Wed from 8:30-11:30 but this week they went one hour the first day and then added an additional half hour through Friday. I am very happy to say that they really like their school. Today they didn't cry or even groan when we left. Josephine and Anna (their teachers) are wonderful and I am so excited that it is a good fit. I think it is human nature to be afraid of change and changing a good thing seems pointless at times but to be honest I think this school is an even better fit than the school in MI. I just love the Montessori philosophy and it really works well for our family. This school goes through Kindergarten and I imagine Anna and Max will stay through then. Only time will tell. Anna and Max will be marching in a parade with their class in a few weeks. I will be sure to post pictures.

3 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

I am so glad that it's is going well and they have settled into their new school.

The Romero-Schroeder said...

So glad that they have adjusted Fine!

Shannon said...

So glad that you've find a great school for them!