Tuesday, September 9, 2008

CHI CHI WHERE ARE YOU?????

Okay, this isn't funny but Chi Chi is missing! It is bed time, the kids have had their bath, They have their milk, PJs are ready to go and Anna's Chi is missing. Not one but both. Now the best part is that they are not anyplace that I can see. I know they are both in this house and I am thinking that Miss Anna put them there because instead of freaking out when I ask where they are she is just looking at me. This might be one very long night!

It is now dark out and although I am 99% sure they are in the house there is no way that I will be looking outside for them!

Wish us luck please!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

That Anna is too smart for you. Next time just put her to bed without them and I'm sure she will go and find them. She was messing with you. Probably knew where they were the whole time. HaHa