Saturday, September 6, 2008

More Fun Games


Anna and Max really just love to take things out and put them in another place. They amaze me because they truly do this together and they really put a lot of energy and focus into this activity. In the time it just took me turn the computer on and get this post up they emptied my pot cabinet and strategically place one in each corner of the table and then filled in the space between. There are two pots left in the cabinet that simply were too heavy remove.

3 comments:

Sharlene said...

Brilliant. Anything to occupy the little ones for some mommy time!

Tonya Staab said...

Honey, if you could see my house right now, you would die. But. I need me time. So kids. Go crazy LOL

Shannon said...

Sounds like they have quite a system there! Mine just dump everything all over the floor where they are standing and then get mad when they hurt their feet stepping on it all, LOL!