Friday, June 27, 2008

Once a Week????

Okay, I think I may have actually mentioned a while back that my intent was to write at least once a week. Well, as we all know, I spoke too soon.

Anna and Max are doing well. They are really saying a lot these days and I would say that since they turned twenty months I am shocked by how often they are now using their words. I just love their sweet voices.

I really don't know where to start and although you would all love to see my little munchkins, it will be some time before I am able to post pictures. Life is a little crazy for us at the moment and we are really keeping our fingers crossed that life settles down a little for us towards the end of the summer. If all goes well we will be moving to NY August 1st. Our house has been on the market for seven long months and we have been getting a few showings a week and in the past two weeks we have received three offers to lease and three offers to purchase (two were from the same people). At any rate we are sitting here with a great lease offer in hand awaiting a counter from a pretty good purchase offer. Only time will tell and it is in God's hands.

I just wanted to let those interested know that Anna and Max are doing really well and that Jon and I are just too busy to keep the blog updated. Fingers crossed that life will get back to normal come August.

3 comments:

debi9kids said...

OH wow! How exciting!
I hope you realize that if you move to NY that we will be visiting!!! I miss you so much and have missed your updates! I bet your kids have gotten even more beautiful and I will justy pray that everything goes smoothly for you and you get a great offer!

Tonya Staab said...

Fingers crossed that the counter offer is a good one and you can move in August. Yes you are right, I'd love to see pics, but I'll wait, you are just lucky that I saw some after your catch-up with Shannon and Sheri, that appeased me for a little bit :)

Sheri said...

Ok, I am excited and sad all at the same time. I know what is going on with you, but I just don't want you to move. I promise we will try to make it to NY to visit,but the selfish part of me just wants you to stay here. Good luck with everything. We'll miss you TONS!!!!