Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

We have been very busy around here and there has not been much time to update the blog. I wanted to hop on and let everyone know that Anna and Max are officially done with their bottles. It has been three days now and I give all of the credit to Jon. I would have let them keep their bottles until they were two, but he felt it was time.

As many have said it is much more difficult on me. I am a little sad about it and now my little babies are officially toddlers.

4 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

Congratulations Anna & Max.

The Mullins Boys said...

Wait till they turn two....you'll be really sad then!

The Romero-Schroeder said...

O wow congrats!!!

debi9kids said...

We are finished too! I took E & W off their bottles a week or so ago and it broke my heart. :(
My babies aren't babies anymore!