Thursday, March 13, 2008

Trip to Carnival Cuts

Max was such a big boy yesterday and sat by himself during his entire haircut! He was very sweet and seemed to enjoy it. I had planned to take him for a hair cut this week but yesterday morning when he brought me one of Anna's hair ties and insisted that I put it in his hair and it actually stayed, I knew I needed to make time to get it done ASAP! Max now has his very own hair wax and we can either spike his hair or brush it to the side. Here are two pictures of him in the chair. I tried to have Anna's bangs trimmed but she screamed and I fought so much that I decided it just wasn't worth it. I guess my decision as to bangs or no bangs has been made. She has let me keep her hair back the past day and a half and I hope she continues.
It was so nice out yesterday that we were able to play with the neighbors for a little while before dinner. I had to post the last picture because they actually sat down in their seats to eat! I think they are getting tired of standing. Well, I can hope.

6 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

Yeah Max. He looks like such a big kid sitting there getting his hair cut. Your kids are amazing.

The Romero-Schroeder said...

Max looks like a big kid!!!!!

debi9kids said...

What a BIG boy! He looks so well behaved!
YEAH to them sitting at the table!

Jenn H said...

Max looks so GQ!!

Shannon said...

That's impressive that he sat still and liked getting his hair cut! And he looks so cute, what a big boy :)

Jessica Kate said...

Are you sure Max isn't really 23 years old and just really small? He is Adorable!